Teman

First Posters for My Girlfriend is an Alien with Bie Thassapak Hsu


Friday 9 November 2018

My Girlfriend Is An Alien Bie Thessapak Hsu
The colorful theme for My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七 is perfect for a romantic comedy about an alien and a cold / powerful CEO. Bie Thassapak Hsu plays Fang Leng whose name literally means cold. He definitely doesn't look as bold and unreasonable as he is supposed to be, but instead comes across warm, caring and bringing the same charismatic persona that he had in  Cinderella ChefWe don't see any antennas in Wan Peng as the alien, but she's really cute. 

My Girlfriend Is An Alien Wan Peng
Other cast include Yang Yueyue as the prideful Jiang Xue, Wang Youjun as the mischievous Fang Lie, Ashin as the scholarly Dr. Zhang, and Wang Haozhen as the amiable Han Jinming. Special guests include Zhang Meng and Christopher Lee.

My Girlfriend Is An Alien

My Girlfriend Is An Alien

My Girlfriend Is An Alien

My Girlfriend Is An Alien

My Girlfriend Is An Alien

My Girlfriend Is An Alien

My Girlfriend Is An Alien
Source: 1

0 comments: